Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Ahhhhh

.......so I woke up late again this morning for the 3rd day in a row! And how weird is it that I wake up at EXACTLY 9:13 each day??? Kinda strange there!

Today I have GOT to finish this paper on Politics in Country Music so that I can clean house and get the ton of things done before next week when we leave for S.C and the husband's Drill Sgt. Graduation! So excited for him! excited to finally be moving away from here, worried and anxious about the same things too!

Oh well! Hopefully I get this paper done and can figure out what's for dinner AND get a haircut this afternoon so I can make another post later!

And by the way. I currently have ZERO respect for our Congress or it's sheep...most especially for that talking twat, Spewlosi...and yes I know that's misspelled.

1 comment:

careknet said...

Oh my gosh, I love your analogy of Spewlosi!!