Friday, April 9, 2010

Ahhhhh life is NUTS!

So we have begun the craziness known in the military world as a PCS..."permanent change of station" for those non-military folk!
The husband graduated from Drill Sergeant School on April first and the joke is definitely on us! I have my very own drill sgt! That's all good and great but we hit the floor running with the move as soon as he got home! A week ago it was still sort of unreal (us leaving Fort Campbell)...until we put in our 30 day notice with housing. Today....we are in full swing. The house is full of boxes, we have a final move out day...and I feel like I am losing my mind! Not that there was much left to lose!

Unfortunately things are moving so quickly that I feel like I can't enjoy the last couple of weeks with the friends I have made here. It's kind of sad!  But what do ya do? oh well...as much as I love our life in the military, the next couple of years are going to be challenging. Hopefully school keeps me too busy to think about it!


No comments: