Wednesday, April 21, 2010

It's Stanley Cup time!!

WOOOOOHOOOO! And my favorite team the Nashville Predators are showing down against the Chicago Blackhawks! We ended up getting to go to game 3 last night in Nashville. You would think that is a good thing right? Eh...it was friggin amazing. Well except for the fact that the husband is a huge Blackhawks fan! lol. Never fails. But it was good. The fans were amazing! The team played with more fire than I have EVER seen....they want it and you can FEEL it! Fabulous!

We met up with Brittany and Allen and had dinner at Jack's! Great BBQ! We got free towels to wave at the game! Love it! Preds ended up winning 4-1! We're debating on going to the game tomorrow night...we'll see!

The downer....it is final exam week and I am covered up and can't get motivated! It's killing me! I want to do well but i have soooooooooo much going on that it's like I have severe ADHD...oooooh shiny! No focus!

We are now less than a week from moving! Argh...don't want to think about it. It's starting to depress me. I'm gonna miss my FCW. And I'm STILL meeting awesome ladies right before I go! How messed up is that?? I was trying to hide from making more attachments here daddernit!

Oh well...off to read, relax and then put in another 36 hour day tomorrow!!!

http://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref=home#!/video/video.php?v=10150158323465702&ref=mf

No comments: